I am about to embark on a Full Body Detox!
I need to get back to where I was in 2010 when I'd first gotten my Reiki II Certification and was full of energy and light!
I used to detox on a regular basis a few years ago and last year, I just didn't have the money (or I didn't think I did, which made me not... law of attraction/the secret - everything is exactly what you think it is) and to be honest I wasn't really in the mind set to do it right.
|Me with my certificate|
In following the Full Body Detox I will only be able to eat raw, vegan, foods for 20 days. My church is fasting today from 6AM to 6PM, so I figured I would start with a fresh cleansed palate and drink only water after a hearty breakfast and only water and my supplements provided with the detox program until I would break my fast.
|If you don't know, Brianna's ZESTY French dressing IS THE BOMB!|
So... I figure since I have been working on my prayer life lately and have gotten my home life mostly organized, now is the time to detox! I am going to be posting the smoothies, shakes, freshly made juices and salads I will be eating. I am not going to lie to myself, I am going to have to break that rule on date night if we go out to eat and I am not going to feel guilty about it either... ;)
It's the beginning of a new year with new energy, new people in my space and I am about to DO ALL THE THINGS I know I am capable of doing to BEST of my ability.
To that end, I will:
- Detox at least twice this year in January and June to stay clear and focused inside out
- Become a Reiki Master in February so that I can spread energy and light as well as provide myself with an extra income
- Finish one novel - The Wayward Wife by the end of March
- Finish my other novel - As Luck Would Have It by the end of August
- Eliminate my debt by August (except the ones in plans from my start of this process last year)
- TRAVEL with my new beau, my children and/or my friends this summer and spring break and hopefully some mini-vacations using my timeshare on the weekends
- Refurbish my work wardrobe - you have to dress for the job you want!
- Apply for a principal admin program in September
Looks like a whole heck of a lot when its laid out like that but having deadlines and planning when things are going to happen is the way to success!