You might want to recollect what happened!
Rosetta Thurman of Happy Black Woman also had these questions for the previous year for you to review:
(Side note: I would only be doing the first set because, I make my peace as I go and reflect as things happen! Plus, I only want to remember the good and leave the past there, especially the unhappy bits.)
What I Want to Remember About 2012
- What was the most valuable lesson you learned this year?
- What was the biggest personal milestone you reached this year in your relationships, health, finances, education and/or lifestyle?
- What professional accomplishments (at work or in your business) were you most proud of this year?
- What was your favorite family/friends moment from 2012?
- What was the best book/blog/song/movie/restaurant/city/country/etc. you discovered this year?
What I Want to Leave Behind As I Enter 2013
- Which personal development area(s) did you make the LEAST progress on this year: health, finances, education, relationships, family, work and/or lifestyle?
- What promises (to yourself or others) did you break in 2012?
- What arguments/gossip/hurtful comments, if any, did you participate in or make this year that you wish you could take back and/or apologize for?
- What opportunities, if any, did you miss out on in 2012 because of fear or procrastination?
- What did you do in 2012, if anything, that was out of alignment with your values?