Name: Its me! Faye - That NY Poet Girl
- I am now at APL and want to be at BSL at the end of the challenge
- I am transitioning and not planning on BC'ing any time soon
- I want to learn and incorporate more protective styling along with my new staples of Bantu Knot Outs and Braid and Curl outs a la my Pinterest Hair Styles page
Bantu Knot Out on Blown-dry Hair
WEIGHT LOSS/FITNESS Goals:
- I was 165 and am now 153. My ultimate weight goal is 145 BUT I am planning on doing some strength training so I am going to start measuring my waist and arms because I am looking for a sculpted look more than a weight loss at this time.
- I have already lost 12 of the 20 lbs I want to lose before my birthday in August, which means I have 8 lbs to go! YAY!
- I would be happy if I am at 150, but with a 28 inch waist and 2 inches off of each arm circumference.
- My current natural waist is: 31.5 inches and my midsection/waistband is (or rather the FAT PART! LOL) is 34 inches (DAMN! I didn't know it was that daggone fluffy in that part of my body...) GOAL: 28 for Natural waist and 31 for Midsection
- My current arm circumference is: 12 inches GOAL: 10 inches
- Is wanting your face to be less FAT a weight-loss goal? IJS... smh
NO PICS OF THE FATNESS - I know... I know... I am just not gon' be able to do it!
- Wash and DC every 10 days using:
- Suave's Almond and Cocoa Butter Shampoo and Jane Carter's Moisturizing Shampoo (Alternating)
- DC using my own mix of mayo, egg and olive oil, mixed with Suave's Almond and cocoa butter conditioner
- Herbal Essences Hello Hydration for detangling in the shower
- Giovanni's Direct Leave-in and Kinky Curly Knot Today (Alternating)
- Shea Moisture Hair Milk, Smoothie and IC Gel for styling along with some Enlightenment Hair Butter (by Karmic Earth Naturals) for my Bantu knot out
- I will seal with pure unrefined coconut oil and pre-poo with it as well
- I am going to do 30 minutes of circuit/strength training daily in the morning using inspiration from my Work Out Regimen board on Pinterest as well as incorporate my Gazelle Glider 3 times per week
- I am going to weigh-in once a week
- I am going to eat before 8 PM on days I go to bed at 10 PM and before 9 PM on days I go to bed at 11PM
- My diet is usually clean no soda, alcohol etc, but I have a carb/candy/cake addiction, which is contributing to my high sugar count as well as the extra weight I am carrying and one of the main reasons I have to work out and lose this weight
- OTC Prenatal Vitamin - Whole Foods
- MSM - Trader Joe's
- Daily shot of ACV with honey and lemon to curb carb cravings
- Green tea one cup daily with honey
- Assorted raw nuts, raisins and cranberries - TJ's has a 10 pack for 4.99 of just the right size for a snack!
- Fruit (assorted)
- Juicing MORE. I haven't been and need to either do that or make smoothies more often.
I wanna get back to this:
REWARDS! (Happy Dance!! YAYAY!)
- Shoes (3 pairs)
- Animal print flats
- Flowered print wedges
- Bright platform sandals
- Two suits for work!
- Pant suit
- Skirt Suit